The ASEAN Institute for Health Development, Mahidol University in collaboration with the National Health Association of Thailand and Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand will collaboratively organize the 6th Asia-Pacific Conference on Public Health (APCPH) with the theme of Public Health Approaches toward Sustainable Development, on August 22 to 26 2016 at the Asia Hotel Bangkok, Thailand.
So mark your calendars!
The conference will cover keynote addresses and panel discussion from distinguished personalities in the field of public health. In line with the conference theme, we will provide a highly interactive platform to all delegates from across Asia and the Pacific region. Various informative and small group presentations will be planned under the topics of:
• Public Health and Disease Surveillance
• Determinants of Disease and Epidemics
• Health Promotion, Prevention and Protection
• Alliances for Health and Sustainable Development
• Innovative Primary Health Care for Sustainable Development
• District Health System Management Learning: Transformative Learning
As the parallel event, the 1st ASEAN Health Promotion Conference (AUN-HPN) will be put altogether with the 6th Asia-Pacific Conference on Public Health (6th APCPH).
We encourage you to submit abstract online through Conference Submission System by March 31, 2016.
Selected papers for oral presentations, after further revisions, will be published in the ASEAN Institute for Health Development Journal of Public Health and Development (TCI/ACI).
• Abstract online submission: October 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016
• Notification of Acceptance: April 20, 2016
• Early Bird Registration: March 1 – June 30, 2016
• Regular Registration: July 1 – August 15, 2016
• Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 30, 2016
More information are available on our conference website www.6apcph.com.
We feel confident that you will enjoy both of our scientific program and the old-world charm and modern convenience of Bangkok with its unique culture.
• For general information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For abstract submission: email@example.com