To strengthen capacities of the future workforce, the Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN) opens the opportunity to all students to participate in One Health internship/attachment to learn and share related works and experiences with current One Health workforce of the public health sectors of Thailand.
- Thirteen (13) scholarships are available for internship or institutional attachment with the public health/environmental health sectors
- Each scholarship will not exceed 49,000 THB/fellowship.
- Students from THOHUN member universities;
- Students must spend at least 1 months in duration working at host organizations.
- Candidates must present their accomplishments and experiences from the internship/attachment at THOHUN Deans’ meeting.
- Upon completion of the internship, recipients are required to submit at least of the following:
- Performance report
- Participant evaluation from host organization
- Provincial One Health Ubon Ratchathani – related work include prevention and risk communication for rabies and One Health cooperative activity (Ubon Ratchathani and Champasak district, Lao)
- Tha Song Yang Hospital, Tak – related work include Entamoeba histolytica research, rabies prevention, epidemic mapping using GIS application, Tha Song Yang syndrome, environment and social science
- Others – candidates must have acceptance letter from host organization
- Application must be submitted to THOHUN-NCO by April 30, 2018
- Internship/attachment programs applied for must be completed by August 31, 2018 (without extension). After appointed date all leftover money must return to THOHUN-NCO.
Download here for more details
Download application form here