To strengthen capacities of the future workforce, the Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN) opens the opportunity to all students to participate in One Health internship/attachment to learn and share related works and experiences with current One Health workforce of the public health sectors of Thailand.
• Thirteen (13) scholarships are available for internship or institutional attachment with the public health sectors
• Each scholarship will not exceed 49,000 THB.
• Other allowable costs related to internship/attachment may be charged without exceeding the above-mentioned amount.
• Students from THOHUN member universities;
• Students must spend at least 1 months in duration working at host organizations.
• Candidates must present their accomplishments and experiences from the internship/attachment at THOHUN Deans’ meeting.
• Upon completion of the internship, recipients are required to submit at least of the following:
o Performance report
o Participant evaluation from host organization
• Application must be submitted to THOHUN-NCO by April 30, 2017
• Internship/attachment programs applied for must be completed by August 31, 2017 (without extension). After appointed date all leftover money must return to THOHUN-NCO.
More details are in links below: