1. Build, develop, and expand One Health University Network of Thailand
2. Develop and exchange skilled One Health professionals between universities and involved agencies
3. Support trans-disciplinary collaboration within and between universities and involved agencies
4. Promote research employing One Health approach to promote the health of humans, animals and environment
5. Coordinate with other related One Health Networks in region of South East Asia
focused on developing One Health Leadership and technical capacity.