To expand partnerships to a global scale and strengthen capacities in One Health, the Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN) offer Eight (8) scholarships to all its members to participate in international One Health conferences/event to learn and share related works, experiences, and accomplishments related to One Health workforce development.
• Eight (8) scholarships are available to attend international conferences or hands-on
workshops related to One Health.
• Each scholarship is limited to THB 169,554 Types of expenses covered by the scholarships include: Round trip airfare, Transportation, Accommodation, Per diem allowance, Registration fee, Consular fees for international travel.
• Other allowable costs related to the conference or event may be charged without
exceeding the above-mentioned amount.
• Personnel or students of THOHUN member universities.
• Candidates’ participation at international conferences must either be oral or poster presentation.
• Candidates must secure an acceptance letter from the conference or workshop.
• Excellent command of the English language (valid TOEIC/TOEFL scores, letter of recommendation from adviser/supervisor, and/or interview by THOHUN reviewers)
• Candidates must present their accomplishments and experiences from attending the conference/hands-on workshops at THOHUN Deans’ meeting.
• Application must be submitted to THOHUN NCO at least 1 month prior to the
conference or event.
• Applications may be submitted from February 1 to August 31, 2017. The conference or
workshop applied for must be completed by September 30, 2017.
More details are in links below: