Y4 Call for proposal budget form Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN) brings together actors nationally from Thai universities, non-profit organizations as well as scientific institutions and research centers from the entire One Health spectrum to move toward One Health sustainability for Thai society.
Areas to support
The members of THOHUN are committed to uniting resources to achieve the following areas for Year 4 of the One Health Workforce-Next Generation (OHW-NG) project (2023). These areas will allow THOHUN to develop a strong, recognized, and sustainable network to effectively respond to new outbreaks and manage global threats.
- Sustainable and innovative teaching and training platform
- Collaborative effort and field-based project with the community
- Public Advocacy platform
- One Health program and organizational assessment
- Resource mobilization and collaborative research
Co-funding between THOHUN (up to 800,000 THB) and THOHUN faculty/university members (up to 200,00 THB, including in-kind support)
How to apply for funding support
- Contribute to at least one of the support areas
- Complete the application form in English
- A researcher or faculty staff of THOHUN faculty members must be a lead or Principal investigator (PI)
- Focus on research and studies with concrete insights on how to promote One Health concept in Thailand.
- Could be able to complete the research/implementation by 15 August 2023 and submit of complete report and documentation of the research or implementing platform to THOHUN National Coordinating Office (THOHUN NCO) by 30 August 2023.
- Demonstrate effective monitoring of achievement and outputs of the project
- Agree to make available information on outputs and study/implementation platform as best practice to THOHUN and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- 1. Application must be submitted to THOHUN-NCO by 4 PM of July 31, 2022
- Successful applications will be announced on August 7, 2022.
THOHUN Application form online
Download budget form (excel)
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org