- Dr. Sreevastan has dedicated his scientific career to zoonotic disease investigations at the cellular and molecular level, and education and research on One Health.
- He is interested working in the ecology and molecular evolution of infectious agents and how they are modulated by changes in host and environmental niches.
- He has been involved in highly interdisciplinary research encompassing all aspects of cellular, molecular pathogen-host interactions and epidemiology, ecology of infectious disease, & collaborations across the country and the globe.
- His scientific inquiry has focused on the world’s greatest infectious diseases, such as those caused by mycobacteria, prions, and influenza A.
- Principles of One Health Approach Concept
- Benefit of One Health Approach
- Application of One Health Principles to Infectious Diseases Management
- Development and Drivers of the One Health Paradigm
- New Tools for Research Employing One Health Approach
- Issues and Challenges in Implementing One Health Programs
- Future Directions for One Health
Register using the link: https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wfGUmg3US8uwy1bjUqmcIA
For question about the webinar, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org