Thailand One Health University Network- National Coordinating Office is looking for staff, who have high motivation and collaborative mind to be a part of human capacity development for multisectoral coordination and response to infectious disease outbreak
Content Developer for Community Outreach
The Content Developer for Community Outreach will be responsible for formulation of contents to publish or disseminate information and knowledge that are appropriate to various levels of audiences to build a connection with an audience or to encourage, promote the network visualization to prospective partners and funders and general public. This position requires a good general knowledge and application of the policies and procedures, as well as rules and regulations, of network communication management. The main tasks include:
- Develop contents for publishing activities and THOHUN Cooperate for newsletters, booklet poster and other promoting printings
- Formulate and update contents of THOHUN website, Face Book and other online channels for reaching and engagement of community and general public
- Manage outreach communications through media relations, social media under supervision of Program and Communications Manager
- Assist IT and E-Learning Officer and Publicity Officer to develop contents for educational tools or media
- Carry out other THOHUN-related work as required by the Employer
Applicant who is fluent in both writing and speaking English and Thai will be highly considered.
- Group health insurance will be provided
- Extra-payments (M&E and travel costs) will be provided for the jobs working outside the office.
- Related capacity developments will be provided regularly.
Selection and Evaluation
- An application must be evaluated for capacities required for posted jobs by onsite written assignment.
- Candidates will be selected based on quality of the written assignment and performance during interview by the committees.
Submit your portfolio and resume to e-mail: email@example.com