Thailand One Health University Network- National Coordinating Office is looking for staff, who have high motivation and collaborative mind to be a part of human capacity development for multisectoral coordination and response to infectious disease outbreak
Networking & Communication Officer
The Networking & Communication Officer will be responsible for the communications, reporting, and network integration into the larger SEAOH University Network under supervision of THOHUN Coordinator. This position requires a good general knowledge and application of the policies and procedures, as well as rules and regulations, of network communication management. The main tasks include:
- Create activity and quarterly reports in collaboration with other NCO staff
- Manage domestic outreach and communication initiatives on behalf of THOHUN
- Coordinate internal and external communications between network universities
- Carry out other THOHUN-related work as required by the Employer
Applicant who is fluent in both writing and speaking English and Thai will be highly considered.
- Group health insurance will be provided.
- Extra-payments (M&E and travel costs) will be provided for the jobs working outside the office.
- Related capacity developments will be provided regularly.
Selection and Evaluation
- An application must be evaluated for capacities required for posted jobs by onsite written assignment.
- Candidates will be selected based on quality of the written assignment and performance during interview by the committees.
Submit your portfolio and resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org