1. Build, develop, and expand One Health University Network of Thailand
2. Develop and exchange skilled One Health professionals between universities and involved agencies
3. Support trans-disciplinary collaboration within and between universities and involved agencies
4. Promote research employing One Health approach to promote the health of humans, animals and environment
5. Coordinate with other related One Health Networks in region of South East Asia
This website is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of the Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN) and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.